Your heating and air conditioning systems act as a collection source for a variety of potentially harmful contaminants such as mould, spores, pollen, human and pet dander, viruses, and mites. This can cause residents, especially those with allergies, to experience headaches, nausea or irritation of the nose, throat, and eyes.
The removal of such contaminants should be considered an important step in creating a pleasant and healthy indoor environment for your entire family. A1 offers duct cleaning services to our customers.
A1’s 12 Step Duct Cleaning Service
- Our friendly technician arrives as scheduled
- We inform the customer of the duct cleaning procedure
- Our technician will answer any questions the customers may have
- We switch off furnace for the duration of the procedure
- We connect the vacuum trunk hose to an 8” access opening made in the supply ductwork
- Each supply vent is individually pressure blown with 250psi
- An Air Snake is used to pull back any loose debris to the vacuum hose
- An access cover is installed to seal the opening to the supply ductwork
- Steps 5-7 are repeated for the return duct system
- Our “Fogger Disinfector” rids the entire system of biological contaminants while neutralizing unpleasant odors
- The furnace system is turned back on
- Our technician ensures that everything is put back in place and the work area is clean