Furnace Check and Clean: A1’s Video Walkthrough
Watch our A1 Check and Clean Video!
The time for spring cleaning is near which means you should not only be preparing for the upcoming seasons, but also making sure your furnace keeps you comfortable until summer arrives. The easiest way to do that is with an A1 Check and Clean.
Spring-cleaning is an important part of any homeowner’s yearly agenda, a necessity to maintain a comfortable living atmosphere. You’ll want to check and clean many aspects of your home, but it’s especially important to maintain and clean your furnace. Our A1 Check and Clean Video shows exactly what our professionals will do for your furnace and home, and how it will benefit you.
Performing an annual check and clean for your furnace is vitally important for several reasons. As you can see in our video, our serviceman not only checks the furnace thoroughly, he also vacuums and wipes down dirty areas as well as checking the home for any carbon monoxide leaks and ensuring the furnace is working the way it should. A thorough check and clean will lead to a professional opinion regarding the efficiency of your HVAC unit, and gives you an accurate idea of what you should expect from your system.
The main reasons for having regular inspections to check and clean your HVAC unit are to:
- Lower your utility bills; why spend more when you don’t have to?
- Prolong the life of the parts within your HVAC unit; with cleanliness comes longevity!
- Lower future maintenance and repair costs; a clean machine needs less maintenance in the future.
- Any problems will be caught quickly; don’t take risks you shouldn’t have to.
- Your unit will be at its most efficient, ensuring your home will be comfortable.
If you book maintenance from us at A1 Air Conditioning & Heating, you’ll be stress-free, knowing that one of our licensed professionals is there to help and that the comfort of your home is in good hands.