Feel Confident Renting with our Rent the Right Way Program
Installing furnaces and air conditioners can be expensive, and if you weren’t expecting your heating or cooling system to breakdown, you might not have budgeted for new equipment. That’s why A1 Air Conditioning & Heating has partnered with Lennox to offer our customers an affordable way to install new home comfort systems with our Rent the Right Way program.
With our rental program, there is no down payment or hidden fees—simply a low monthly payment that will never increase! The benefits of Rent the Right Way include:
- Installing only top-quality Lennox brand equipment. Lennox is a trusted name in the HVAC industry and is known for their high-efficiency units and dependability.
- Your first year of rental fees will be covered by manufacturer rebates, utility company rebates and the Ontario Save On Energy program.
- Annual maintenance to ensure your equipment is always running safely and efficiently.
- Complete parts and labour coverage on any repairs that are needed during the rental period.
- A free MERV 11 furnace filter every winter to ensure the air you’re breathing is clean and healthy.
- 24/7 emergency no-heat service. If anything goes wrong, you can call right away for service instead of waiting for regular business hours.
In addition, we will automatically stop billing you after your rental period is over at which point you will own the equipment, and you are always able to buyout your rental early with no penalty!
We have worked hard to ensure that our Rent the Right Way program matches up to our customers’ needs and exceeds our competition’s offers! Check out the difference between our program and Reliance or Enercare’s:
Contact us today if you have any questions about our Rent the Right Way program or if you’d like to schedule an appointment to get started!
A1 Air Conditioning and Heating is one of the most trusted HVAC companies in southwest Ontario. With our unparalleled knowledge and experience, we can help you choose the most cost-efficient heating, air conditioning, ventilation, or refrigeration systems for your budget and needs.