The quality of air in your home can have a significant impact on your overall health. A home with excessive dust, any mould, smoke, chemical vapours, pet dander, or cigarettes can lower the quality of air within it. It is important to know what you can do to prevent such irritants from making you and your family ill.
Did You Know:
- Smoke (wood burning) and candels can contribute to poor air quality
- Air fresheners that claim to reduce indoor pollutants can actually make allergies worse
- Your ventilation system may not be adequate enough to filter out air pollutants
- Other heating and cooling systems within your home can be negatively affected and actually need more frequent repairs due to poor air quality
- Humidity levels in the home may promote worse air quality
Available Systems to Help You:
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Mechanical Air Cleaner
- Germicidal Light
- Power Humidifier
- Bypass Humidifier
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
Not Sure What’s Right for Your Home?
Take a look at our great options to help you improve your indoor air quality.
Still need more information? Let our experts help you out! Please contact us directly to find out more information.