A1 Air Conditioning & Heating offers our customers a truly unique service—the A1 Quality Assurance Program!
The goal of this program is to ensure our customers are happy and confident with their new home comfort systems and products. To ensure complete satisfaction, we send our own inspector to every home after a furnace or air conditioner installation to assess the quality of work and answer any lingering questions.
How Does it Work?
About a week after your air conditioner or furnace installation, our quality assurance technician will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to stop by your home.
During the appointment, our assurance technician will:
- Inspect and document the installation to ensure it adheres to all safety codes and A1’s high installation standards.
- Check that all necessary tags are properly attached and displayed:
- Electrical Safety Authority – Tag that signifies any electrical work regarding your furnace or air conditioner has been inspected and signed off by the Safety Authority.
- Ozone Depletion Prevention – Ensures all air conditioner refrigerants were handled in accordance with Ontario safety standards and guidelines.
- Technical Standards & Safety Authority – Gas tag that ensures fuel installation has been inspected and has passed stringent requirements.
- Conduct a customer satisfaction survey and answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. Our technician is there to ensure you are comfortable with the equipment. They will walk through how to use and maintain any HVAC component, from the electric ignition to your new smart thermostat.
Additionally, Peter Messenger—Owner of A1 Air Conditioning and Heating—performs a final audit on all installations. He will send an installer back to your home to make corrections if he isn’t completely satisfied with the results of the customer survey
or installation documentation.
When you choose A1 as your heating and cooling specialist, you are working with a company that values customer satisfaction above all else. We believe in building long-lasting relationships with our clients and our Quality Assurance Program ensures every customer is completely satisfied with their furnace or air conditioner installation.