What Every Homeowner Should Know Before Air Conditioner Installations
When you trust a company to do important work in your home, it is important to also trust the individual contractors who will be there. Many people think that if the company seems reputable then their employees are too, and that is often the case. However, we want to go the extra mile to make you to feel as comfortable with A1 as you possibly can. We used customer feedback as well as our own expertise to compile a list of questions that we think you should ask all prospective heating and cooling contractors. With this complete list, you can have the answers to some very important questions that cover topics you may not have known were important.
1. How many years has your company been in business?
2. What is their TSSA registration number?
3. Are they an ESA authorized contractor?
4. Is the company licensed to work in the city the home is in?
5. Do you carry both general liability and workers compensation insurance?
6. Is the company insured and covered by the Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)?
7. Do you have a permanent non-residence place of business, and what is the street address?
8. Do you offer 24-hour emergency service?
9. Do you have a refund policy if I am not satisfied?
10. Before signing an agreement, insist on seeing copies of all certificates and licenses.
11. Make sure to get everything in writing. If it’s not in writing you are not getting it.
We want to make the answers to such question available and easy to find. Here is some information about our company that we are very proud of.
- Our family created A1 Air Conditioning & Heating 45 years ago
- At every installation we are happy to show our TSSA regulation number
- We are an ESA authorized contractor
- We are licensed to work throughout the GTA and more, for individual locations please contact us
- We have both general liability and workers compensation insurance
- A1 is insured and covered by WSIB
- Our permanent address is 3-1420 Cornwall Road, Oakville ON, L6J 7W5
- We offer 24 hours/7 days a week emergency service. Here’s what to do if you have an emergency:
- Call 911 if there is an immediate threat to your safety
- Call 905-844-2949
- Follow the instructions on the phone, so that you will be directed to a service technician to assist you
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is in place for all products. If you don’t have what you need or feel that our services were not up to par, then you can have your full money back.
- When we create any agreement we always give clients a hard copy of the details. We want everything to be clear and well understood by both parties. We know that communication is key.
If you have more questions or would like to suggest some helpful topics that people would be interested in, we are happy to get feedback. Talking to you has been one of the main features to building a successful business. Please contact us to join the conversation or ask a question.